QUALITY SERVICES AND COMFORT
In our Residential Hotel you will immediately find yourself immersed in a truly authentic part of the city: we will do everything to make your stay unique and unforgettable. Whether you are a family, a group of friends, or a couple on a romantic getaway, your dream vacation in an elegant and spacious apartment starts at the Residence Ca’ Foscolo.
You will stay in a charming building, equipped with all the comforts and freedom of a residential apartment, combined with the level of service expected in a quality hotel. At the on-site reception and thanks to the virtual reception (telephone/e-mail/whatsapp) our multilingual staff is at your disposal to answer any questions or requests, such as information about the city, events, useful tips, tour bookings and taxis.
From the comfort of your apartment in the historic center of Venice, you can start the day at the time of your choosing with a private breakfast, and return in the evening to find everything tidied up by our staff: all you have to do is relax and enjoy your holiday.
Residence Ca’ Foscolo offers its guests high-quality services and comforts, hotel service with daily cleaning of the apartment, linen change on request and exclusive courtesy toiletry kit.
- Free luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi in the apartments and throughout the residence
- Babysitting service (on request, for a fee, depending on availability)
- Books and games for children available
- Books/guides on Venice available
- Tickets for concerts and guided tours available for purchase at the front desk
- Free fax/photocopy service
- Umbrellas available for all customers
- Rubber boots available for all customers in case of "high water"
- Spoken Languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, German
- Reception: every day 09:00am-12:30pm, on Fridays and Saturdays also 03:00pm-07:00pm
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm (the guest's arrival time must be communicated to the property in advance so the on-site check-in or the self check-in can be arranged)
- Check-out: up to 10:00 am
- Early check-in and late check-out (on request, for a fee, depending on availability)
- Animals are not allowed
- This is a non-smoking facility
- The building is not accessible to disabled people
- No elevator (as in the vast majority of Venetian buildings)